1. A little bubbly goes a really long way! La Marca Prosecco DOC offers personal size and personalized bottles perfect for any outdoor celebration or special occasion. These bottles not only eliminate the need for keeping track of extra glassware, but will keep your sparkling wine colder longer. If there is a particular celebration in mind, La Marca will even customize the label.
2. Say hello to something truly cool. For your next outdoor soiree, hand out frozen summer treats by FrutaPOP and cue the applause. They’re ice pops made with Veuve Clicquot champagne or Johnny Walker Blue bourbon. These boozy ice pops (aka poptails) have been all the rage this summer.
3. No need to mix or measure. Half-Seas Sparkling Cocktails are made with real spirits, rather than malt or other fermented alcohols, and a touch of effervescence for craft cocktail quality to enjoy anytime and anywhere. As one of the most popular cocktails in the world, the daiquiri’s ingredients of rum, water, lime and sugar is replicated in the Half-Seas sparkling variety.
4. Now this is tasty twist: TYKU Sake Coconut is a Nigori (or “cloudy sake”) made from Junmai sake and imported from Nara, Japan. The Junmai classification represents the top 15 percent of all sake in the world. It offers a silky texture and luscious sweetness produced from natural coconut flavors. Refreshing, with hints of vanilla on the palate, it’s great sipped on its own, like a ready-made Pina colada.
5. Imported from Spain, where Sangria originated, Beso Del Sol’s New PINK ROSÉ SANGRIA is the ultimate summer sip. It’s made from 100 percent Tempranillo grapes with natural Spanish orange, lemon, peach and mango along with a touch of cinnamon. Only 74 calories per serving … less than most light beers!